What would happen if your Caterpillar generator did not work? The consequences could be severe. Monitoring your generator 24/7/365 significantly reduces the chances of the system not working as it should. Some of the key benefits you receive from implementing this level of service are:
- Improved Reliability
- Confidence and Peace of Mind
- Fast, Proactive Service Response
- User-friendly cloud-based portal, Power Link
- Monitored events are time & date stamped and can provide daily, weekly and/or monthly automated activity reports
- Decreased Cost of Ownership
Standard Monitored Conditions
- Generator On/Running & Off/Stopped
- Battery Voltage Monitoring with Low Battery Alert
- Exercise Tracking with Missed Exercise Alert
- Extended Run Time Alerts (4, 8, 12 & 24+ Hours Running)
- Common Fault Alarm
With a Power Telematics monitoring system, you gain insight and knowledge on the core functions of the generator so you can rest assured that when the power goes out, you are protected. Monitoring a generator is vital to its reliability because you cannot risk equipment failure! Have confidence in your generator with remote monitoring.
Our PT Series of monitoring products are the perfect choice for all standby generator applications.
Contact us to have our team contact you.