Generac Monitoring Alternative to MobileLink
Remotely monitoring your Generac generator provides 24/7 visibility into the core functions of a generator. Keeping you and your service team up to date on your generator’s condition to act fast when the generator has a problem.
Our affordable PT Series of monitoring products are the perfect choice for all standby generator applications regardless of age or model.
- Improved Reliability & Peace of Mind
- Alert Notifications
- Monitored events are time & date stamped and can provide daily, weekly and/or monthly automated activity reports
- User-friendly Cloud-based Portal, Power Link
- Cost Savings & Preventative Maintenance
- PT Series products backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Standard Monitored Conditions:
- Generator On/Running & Off/Stopped
- Battery Voltage Monitoring with Low Battery Alert
- Exercise Tracking with Missed Exercise Alert
- Extended Run Time Alerts (4, 8, 12 & 24+ Hours Running)
- Common Fault Alarm
How Does It Work?
Power Telematics monitors use LTE cellular data to send event activity and receive commands. The monitor is installed on the generator using its custom wire harness.
Once an event is detected, it is transmitted and logged on the Power Link platform and can be sent out as an alert via email and/or text to an unlimited number of recipients.
With a Power Telematics monitoring system, you gain insight and knowledge on the core functions of your Generac generator so you can rest assured that when the power goes out, you are protected. Monitoring a generator is vital to its reliability because you cannot risk equipment failure! Have confidence in your generator with remote monitoring. Learn More about our PT Series.
Complete the form below to have our team contact you.