WE KEEP THE POWER ON
It is critical that your backup generator works every time. Remotely monitoring your Generac generator helps to make sure that it will be ready for the next power outage. If a problem occurs, you and/or your service dealer will be notified so a service trip can be scheduled.
Our affordable PT Series of monitoring products are the perfect choice for all standby generator applications regardless of age or model.
- Improved Reliability
- Confidence and Peace of Mind
- Fast, Proactive Service Response
- Monitored events are time & date stamped and can provide daily, weekly and/or monthly automated activity reports
- User-friendly cloud-based portal, Power Link
- Quick & simple installation
- Decreased Cost of Ownership
- PT Series products backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Standard Monitored Conditions:
- Generator On/Running & Off/Stopped
- Battery Voltage Monitoring with Low Battery Alert
- Exercise Tracking with Missed Exercise Alert
- Extended Run Time Alerts (4, 8, 12 & 24+ Hours Running)
- Common Fault Alarm
With a Power Telematics monitoring system, you gain insight and knowledge on the core functions of your Generac generator so you can rest assured that when the power goes out, you are protected. Monitoring a generator is vital to its reliability because you cannot risk equipment failure! Have confidence in your generator with remote monitoring. Learn More about our PT Series.
Contact us to have our team contact you.